Rules & Regulations
The grand prize winner will be selected on April 2nd and notified by email.
The second and third prize winners will be notified by email on April 7th.
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed or associated with Pinterest. By entering this content, you are providing your information to Since1910.com and not to Pinterest.
2. No Purchase Necessary to enter or to win. A purchase will not increase your odds of winning. All federal, state, local and munipical laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
3. The content is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. Employees of Since1910.com and it's advertising and promotional agencies and immediate family members are not eligible.
4. The contest ends at 12 midnight on April 1st. (this is not an April fool's joke).
5. Use of robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry modes is prohibited and any such entries will be void. Any entrant who uses robotic, automatic, programmed or similar modes to enter the Contest will be disqualified and any Contest prizes won through these modes of entry will be forfeited and/or must be returned to Since1910.com at the entrant’s expense.
6. Participation: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
7. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Sponsor’s officers, employees and agents (collectively, the "Contest Entities") will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant's acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Contest Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant's or third person's computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Contest if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Contest. In the event the Contest is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award all prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
8. General Release: By entering the Contest, entrants release Pinterest, the Contest Entities and any and all other promotional sponsors, and any and all of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).